diumenge, 20 de febrer del 2011

Shopping day

Yesterday  shoping in Barcelona. There is a zone where you can find two malls and lots of shops. (Ayer de compras por el cotingles, H&M y illa de diagonal.)

I first went to pepe jeans where i found this. There were lots of florar hats, i loved them! (Primero pasé por el coteingles donde vi este peto monisimo! Ademas me fijé en que tienen una coleccion de gorros con estampados florales alucinantes.)



 After that I went to H&M, I love the new collection for Srpi, well, there is an exception, there was a zone where there were lots of hearts on the clothes, I really hate it. But not every thing was bad, i boutgh these two shirts. (Después, fuí al H&M me encanta la nueva colección, excepto un apartado donde han querido poner demasiados corazones, no me ha gustado nada. Eso si, me enamoré de estas dos camisetas. )

- I loved the colour of that one, it's not salmon neither pink. LOVE IT! (El color de esta me encantó porque no era ni salmón ni rosa fucsia.)





About that one, I just can say that I love stripes! So it's on my closet now :)  (Sobre esta, lo único que puedo decir es que me encantan las rayas, a lo marinero! Asi que ahora está en mi armario :))






I also saw these amazing ballerines, 
there are really cute, from B&W.
(Vi estas bailarinas impresionantes,
son muy bonitas, de B&W)






That's all for today :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada